Friday, December 3, 2010

PUBLISHED!

(First posted Nov.5, 2010 at WordPress)

Wow! A lot has happened since my last post, 3 months ago. Did you miss me? Well let me begin with this; I did all the changes to bring my manuscript into past tense along with another complete edit. What an ordeal! It was worth it though. I chose Blurb.com using their Booksmart program to publish. It was free which was right down my alley, since I, like so many others, find myself extremely financially challenged these days. However, it took me over a month to set up the novel. One, because I set up each page individually, cutting and pasting images and text and numbering the pages manually, but the main reason that publishing was held up involved my oldest son. He was in a very serious motorcycle accident. Of course I dropped everything, as any parent would, to see to his care. I thank God he chose not to take my son that day and I thank God that my son will make a full recovery. And…, I thank God that after two long years and endless hours in front of the computer and the complete collapse of my social life, that I now have a published work of literature. Yeah!!!!! On to the next phase… marketing. Look out boys, here I come! -K.L. Parry -

Oh! Did I forget to mention the name of my novel? “The Pirate’s Daughter and A King’s Ransom” You should be able to find it in the Blurb Bookstore under Novels, Fiction. If you have any trouble let me know.

I’m so excited…I just can’t hide it…

GO TO www.klparry.com or Blurb.com and check out “The Pirate’s Daughter And A King’s Ransom” a novel by K.L.Parry. A fictional, high seas tale of adventure. Suitable for readers of all ages. Order your copy now to ensure delivery by Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment